Thursday, February 13, 2014

Spring 2014 NKF Community & Patient Education Symposium

Hello to my 3 followers ;). I haven't posted in a while. As I am sure is the case with everyone life gets a little crazy with working full time and 3x a week dialysis. I just wanted to throw out a quick post about this event I just heard about in Portland:

Spring 2014 NKF Community & Patient Education Symposium 
March 2, 2014 
9:30 AM - 2:00 PM 
Lorenzen Conference Center - Legacy Hospital Campus 
2801 N. Gantenbein Ave. 
Portland, OR 
Roz
Phone: (888) 427-5653 x517 
Lunch provided along with Key Note Speaker, Panel Discussion and Celebration of Everyday Heroes!

Here is a link to the NKF info page. There isn't too much info on that page (basically what I have listed above is copied from their page). I have requested more info and will post that soon as I hear back. I looked through the info from last years event and it looked pretty good :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment