Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Update- We're Gettin' There

So the last week or so has been pretty crazy but I have managed to take baby steps toward establishing a non profit corperation for OKO. I have a couple more forms to file and then it is just a waiting game. 
On a personal front I have a meeting next week with the transplant clinic which I am nervous and excited about, fingers crossed it goes well! 
I am working on a few informational posts, I hope to post the first one today. I am currently at dialysis and the wifi here isn't great so we shall see if they will post :). There is a Facebook page set up for Oregon Kidney Outreach which I have not really told anone about but has already gotten 3 likes (not including me) so that is pretty cool. Check it out and give us a thumbs up and spread the word. 
I hope everyone is doing well and as always if you would like to get involved with OKO we are currently looking for people to do informative blog posts and a few other projects for the website. You can comment below, e mail me at sharonnelson123@gmail.com or message me on Facebook. 
Thank you for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment